Monthly Archives: August 2013

Alumni Reunion

by Dick Snow The Child resident Alumni of the Ohio Masonic Home are making plans to celebrate their 31st Reunion on September 6, 2014.  The Alumni arrive from the four corners of the United States to once again renew established friendships and tell stories of their residency while growing up in the Home. Reunions were…
Read more

Introducing the new Masonic Aging Services Print Shop

We are excited to announce that we have started our very own print shop. Our new digital press can print high quality jobs equal to that of a traditional press in mere minutes! Our C8000 specializes in rapid, short run color printing. Have a brochure or newsletter you need printed? No problem. Have a multi-page…
Read more

MAS Medical Supply brings 15,000 products to your door

Masonic Aging Services Corporation(MAS) is proud to introduce MAS Medical Supply as the latest in its line of products and services committed to serving those who wish to age in place. 95% of aging adults want to stay in their home, which leaves only 5% choosing to stay in a senior living community. As an…
Read more

Howie Damron recognized by New York Masons

The Grand Lodge of New York has awarded its Distinguished Achievement Award to Brother Howie Damron, an Ohio Mason and country music artist. Damron has written a number of Masonic themed songs, earning him the unofficial title of the Troubadour of Freemasonry.   He is probably best known for his first song, The Masonic Ring, which…
Read more